Folding Outdoor Grappling Gravity Hook - Climbing Claw
We Normally Sell This One Of A Kind Gravity Grappling Claw For $99.98 Plus Shipping, Now You Can Get it For Only $49.99!
This isn't your father's grappling hook. This work of art is an essential tool for anyone who loves outdoor adventures. Whether you're camping, hiking, hunting or fishing, make sure you add this excellent piece of gear to your list.
The multifunctional grappling claw is a cross constituted with a mechanical claw and a grappling hook. When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to the gravity. And the jaws close when reversed.
Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom. Then use it for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even a emergency weapon. The provided O-rings keep the Gravity Hook closed firmly.
What makes it high performance?
- Used just as a 2 pronged hook without a Bat Gear Tie.
- Improved to a 4 pronged grappling hook by installing the Cross Hook.
- Used for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even a emergency weapon.
- Compact enough to be stowed on a back pack strap.
- Can be dismantled for more compact storage.
What you need to know?
- It`s one of the perfect choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
- This high quality and durable folding grappling hook can be used in all kinds of outdoor activities and wilderness survival and adventure activities.
- Please make sure that the rope or string that you tie is firm enough for large weight.
- The hook claw reaches the highest level of hardness by using the oil quenching process and hence provides extreme operating reliability.
- The claws can expand and collapse which makes it very easy to carry.
1x Gravity Hook (Assembled)
1x Bat Gear Tie
2x Rubber O-Ring
We ship with a USPS tracking number.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
We Also Recommend