Storm Weather Glass
- Easy 30 Day Returns
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 24-36 Hours
The Storm Glass was first invented in the mid 1700's, and soon made it's way into ships and harbors around Europe to help give warning of approaching bad weather. It gained the most fame through Admiral FitzRoy who used a Storm Glass on the voyage in which he and Darwin traveled to the Galápagos Islands. As such, the instrument is sometimes called a 'FitzRoy Storm Glass'.
- The appearance of the liquid transforming from clear to cloudy to crystal flakes predict whether the weather will be clear, cloudy, or filled with thunderstorms.
- The cool new and modern Storm Glass is a natural way to forecast the weather. The sealed glass container holds a mixture of distilled water, and camphor that changes in appearance based on forthcoming weather conditions.
- Use it to decorate the living room, bedroom or table.
- Makes a great executive gift.
THE CHANGES OF THE SOLUTION SIGNIFY THE FOLLOWING:
- Clear liquid : Bright weather.
- Crystals at bottom : Thick air, frost in winter.
- Dim liquid with small stars : Thunderstorms.
- Large flakes : Heavy air, overcast sky, snow in winter.
- Threads in upper portion of liquid : Windy weather.
- Small dots : Damp weather, fog.
- Rising flakes which remain high : Wind in the upper air regions.
- Small stars : In winter on bright, sunny days, snow in one or two days.
- The higher the crystals rise in the glass tube in winter the colder it will be.
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
At The Gift Grabber, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
Active shoppers on site